Two of the three candidates in the Democratic Primary for Cook County State’s Attorney responded to JJI’s questionnaire – you can read their responses by clicking on the links below:
- Bill to give older teens second chance
- Read JJI’s statement on IL Budget: Full Funding of Prevention and Intervention Programming
- JJI President Elizabeth Clarke and Board Member Amy Campanelli Address Public Defenders at National Summit
- 50 Years After Miranda: A Look at IL’s Juvenile Justice System
- Read JJI’s statement on the Illinois budget
- Read the NYT’s Editorial on the Chicago Police Task Force Accountability Report
- See JJI’s April 14 e-newsletter regarding the police accountability task force report and pending legislation in Springfield.
- JJI President Elizabeth Clarke quoted in Law Review article regarding Counsel at the Station House.
- Connecticut General Assembly Judiciary Committee approves bill raising the age of juvenile court to 21!
- JJI President Elizabeth Clarke addressed social work students at ISU for Social Work Day
Follow Us on Twitter