Redeploy Illinois – and the impact of the budget impasse – was the focus of WBEZ reporting yesterday focusing mainly on the Redeploy program in Rockford (see the website coverage which includes a map of all Redeploy sites)…..and the story was picked up by another outlet later in the day focusing on other Redeploy programming in the First Circuit in the southern part of the state…..all thanks to ICOY and the hard work of our former JJI staffer, Nora Collins-Mandeville……way to go, Nora:
- Essay Service – Is it a Scam?
- The Chronicles of Essay Writing Service
- Tips about how to Create Sexual Tension To test you Attract Women?
- Read JJI’s statement on IL Budget: Full Funding of Prevention and Intervention Programming
- JJI President Elizabeth Clarke and Board Member Amy Campanelli Address Public Defenders at National Summit
- 50 Years After Miranda: A Look at IL’s Juvenile Justice System
- Read JJI’s statement on the Illinois budget
- Read the NYT’s Editorial on the Chicago Police Task Force Accountability Report
- See JJI’s April 14 e-newsletter regarding the police accountability task force report and pending legislation in Springfield.
- JJI President Elizabeth Clarke quoted in Law Review article regarding Counsel at the Station House.
Follow Us on Twitter