By Elizabeth Clarke, President of JJI, published in the Juvenile Justice Information Exchange on October 23, 2014.
- Kozlowska, H. (2014, October 24). Should a Child Offender Be Treated as an Adult? New York Times
- Henry, J. S. (2014, October 23). When Children Are Not Children: A 10-Year Old Murder Suspect Is Charged as An Adult. Huffington Post.
- Levick, M. (2014, October 22). A “Coloring Book” Standard for the Care of Children in Adult Jails? Huffington Post
- Kotlowitz, A. (2010, May). Who is watching out for the children?Illinois Issues.
- End Runs Around Juvenile Court. (2001, March 27). Chicago Tribune.