Juvenile Justice Initiative and Roosevelt University Mansfield Institute for Justice and Transformation are hosting
Moving from Prison to Pathways of Hope
Friday, February 27, 2015 from 9:30am – 3:00pm.
TWO PR MCLE Credits Available for Illinois Lawyers. Details below.
Join us as we examine the impact of the criminal justice system on young adults (18-21 years old) and consider alternatives to adult prosecution through a review of international practices and a new national focus on this age group.
- Brent Cohen, Policy Advisor, Office of the Assistant Attorney General for Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice
- Dr. Debbie Pippard, Head of Programmes, the Barrow Cadbury Trust and Vice-Chair, the Transitions to Adulthood Alliance, UK
- Ralph Grunewald, Ph.D., Professor, Legal Studies Program, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Event is free, but registration is required. Please register here.
Two Professional Responsibility MCLE credits are available to Illinois lawyers for $100.
To receive MCLE credits, you must attend from 9:45am-11:45am.
- If you just want to attend the MCLE credit portion of the summit (9:45 – 11:45), please register only for that option.
- If you already registered for the summit previously and now want to add the MCLE credit, please just register now for the credit.
- If you want the MCLE credit and want to attend the rest of the summit – and you have not previously registered for the summit – please register for both.
Registration: Click here.