Past JJI Annual EventsphotoAld. Munoz, Norman Kerr, Kevin Rak and JJI Board Member Michael RodriguezJJI Pres. Betsy Clarke and Jenner & Block Partner Jeffrey ColmanAsst. Public Defenders united! Deputy Peter Parry, Cook Co. Public Defender's Office and Jeffrey Howard, Legal Director of the Campaign for the Fair Sentencing of Youth (Ret. Asst. PD)IMG_4214IMG_4246IMG_4267IMG_4279IMG_4387IMG_4569img_0812P. TaylorC. GarciaJustice GarmanJustice BurkeDSC_0120JJI_2018 Annual Fundraiser_ELECTRONIC STD_v02-081418 (1)
- Join JJI on Oct 4th for our Annual Event
- Bill to give older teens second chance
- Read JJI’s statement on IL Budget: Full Funding of Prevention and Intervention Programming
- JJI President Elizabeth Clarke and Board Member Amy Campanelli Address Public Defenders at National Summit
- 50 Years After Miranda: A Look at IL’s Juvenile Justice System
- Read JJI’s statement on the Illinois budget
- Read the NYT’s Editorial on the Chicago Police Task Force Accountability Report
- See JJI’s April 14 e-newsletter regarding the police accountability task force report and pending legislation in Springfield.
- JJI President Elizabeth Clarke quoted in Law Review article regarding Counsel at the Station House.
- Connecticut General Assembly Judiciary Committee approves bill raising the age of juvenile court to 21!
Follow Us on Twitter