Juvenile Justice Initiative and Roosevelt University Mansfield Institute for Social Justice and Transformation are hosting
Moving from Prison to Pathways of Hope
Friday, February 27, 2015 from 9:30am – 3:00pm.
Roosevelt University, 430 S. Michigan Ave., 10th Floor, Murray Green Library
TWO PR MCLE Credits Available for Illinois Lawyers. Details below.
Join us as we examine the impact of the criminal justice system on young adults (18-21 years old) and consider alternatives to adult prosecution through a review of international practices and a new national focus on this age group.
- Brent Cohen, Policy Advisor, Office of the Assistant Attorney General for Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice
- Dr. Debbie Pippard, Head of Programmes, the Barrow Cadbury Trust and Vice-Chair, the Transitions to Adulthood Alliance, UK
- Ralph Grunewald, Ph.D., Professor, Legal Studies Program, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Event is free, but registration is required. Please register here.
Two Professional Responsibility MCLE credits are available to Illinois lawyers for $100.
To receive MCLE credits, you must attend from 9:45am-11:45am.
- If you just want to attend the MCLE credit portion of the summit (9:45 – 11:45), please register only for that option.
- If you already registered for the summit previously and now want to add the MCLE credit, please just register now for the credit.
- If you want the MCLE credit and want to attend the rest of the summit – and you have not previously registered for the summit – please register for both.
To register click here.